TKK Garden Floorfix is a multi-use single-component hybrid MS-polymer-based adhesive/sealant. Due to its good adhesion and high elasticity, it is especially suitable for sealing and adhesion of joints of rubber floor tiles/surface (tartan).
TKK Garden Floorfix enables efficient mechanical fixation and thereby prevents unwanted surface movement. It ensures excellent adhesion of the rubber protective plate or rubber linings to different surfaces, such as: concrete, metal, wood, brick, natural stone, ceramics... The adhesive is applied and smoothed very simply and it has excellent adhesion to wet and porous surfaces as well.
- For sealing and adhesion of joints between protective rubber tiles for children’s playgrounds, multi-purpose halls, gyms, offices, malls.
- For sealing and adhesion of joints of sports surfaces for internal and external courts, such as basketball court, handball court, football field, tennis court, athletic tracks…
- For sealing and adhesion of joints of rubber tiles which serve for tiling yards, tracks and terraces…
- For adhesion and sealing of various construction materials.
- For sealing structures that are exposed to vibrations.
- For sealing joints with which there is a possibility of appearance of mould.
- For repairing leakage.
- it can be applied at a temperature ranging from +5°C to +40°C
- good adhesion to most construction materials
- low viscosity
- excellent workability
- it is squeezed out well even in low temperatures
- does not slump in vertical joints
- good crack bridging
- excellent mechanical properties, high elasticity and flexibility
- environmentally friendly; does not contain solvents, isocyanates and silicone
- can be applied to wet surfaces
- chemically neutral and without odour
- resistant to atmospheric influences, UV radiation and ageing
- does not cause corrosion
- resistant to chemicals
- the surface is not sticky after curing
12 months in a dry place at a temperature between +5 °C and +25 °C, in original sealed packaging.