TKK Garden Gardenfix is a permanently elastic adhesive and neutral sealant with excellent adhesion to all construction materials (concrete, brick, wood, steel, aluminium, various types of plastic, foam concrete, ceramics, gypsum boards, glass, clinker, metal, porcelain, Styrofoam, enamel…). It has high initial adhesion strength. It is extremely suitable for use in the open.
- For permanent adhesion and fastening of various objects, even heavier ones, without additional fixation: flowerpots, bird houses, lamps, various markings and house numbers, hangers and decorations, frames, shelves, mailboxes, stairs, ceramic tiles, wooden coatings…
- For sealing wells, fishponds, pools, garden houses and other joints on external surfaces.
- high initial adhesion strength
- excellent adhesion to most construction materials and metals – concrete, brick, wood, aluminium, iron, stainless steel, copper, brass and various types of plastic
- it can be squeezed out well even in low temperatures
- does not slump in vertical joints
- good adhesion to wet surfaces
- excellent mechanical properties, high adhesion strength
- environmentally friendly; does not contain solvents, isocyanates and silicone
- completely chemically neutral and without odour
- it can be painted with most epoxide, polyurethane and water-based paints and varnishes
- resistant to atmospheric influences, UV radiation and ageing
- does not cause corrosion
12 months in a dry place at a temperature between +5 °C and +25 °C, in original sealed packaging.