TKK Garden Landscaping Foam is a grey polyurethane foam, intended for final forming.
- for shaping artificial stones
- for repair and assembly of various stone walls
- for modelling stream and shore simulations
- for directing water streams and cascades
- for fixing dry stone walls and small stone walls
- for assembly and repair of fishponds
- for various forms of adhesion and filling in cracks around the house, in gardens and parks (as a filling agent, it slows down rotting and possible infection of plants)
- as a perfect replacement for cement mortar, in which case the works are performed in a quicker, simpler and cleaner manner
15 months (from +5 °C to +25 °C), for a short time even in low temperatures (e.g. in transport). Higher temperatures shorten the time of use. Doses should be kept in an upright position.